Back to site

©2020. All rights reserved.
Crafted by 4Property.

LCAP127, Cape Greko


Price
€140,000

Type
Development Site

Status
For Sale

BER
BER
ON REQUEST

Location
Cape Greko

Description

Elevated plot of land with sea views, occupying 2 sides of the main Cape Greko to Ayia Napa road measuring 4812m2 - LCAP127.

14% of this plot is zone ΠΚ while the other 86% is zone Δα2.

Due to the status of this plot, we recommend the buyer performs due diligence checks with the relevant authorities as development prospects for this plot are limited.

Cape Greko

This national forest park with excellent nature trails is also home to some stunning properties, all of which are close to the sea. The main beach in the area, Konnos Bay is sheltered from the prevailing winds, despite it's wide sweep which makes it a popular spot for the rich to moor their yachts during the summer time. Cape Greko offers an amazingly quiet retreat, but as it is half way between the busy resorts of Ayia Napa and Protaras it is an excellent holiday destination.

Features

  • Sea Views
  • Road Access
  • Uneven surface
  • Plot 4812m2

Accommodation

Notice
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Gallery

Privacy Policy